Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ctrlport-monitor timeout exception

From: Tim Newman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ctrlport-monitor timeout exception
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:41:59 -0500

I've seen ICE do this before, but usually its because my flowgraph dies, via segfault or something.  When the flowgraph dies, the ice endpoints aren't available anymore so the controlport monitor timesout when attempting to query them.  Are you sure your flowgraph isn't crapping out for some reason or another?

Tim

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Nowlan, Sean <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

Sorry for getting antsy about this, but I’m really not sure how to go about debugging ICE server stuff. It seems like it’s buried pretty deeply in gnuradio-runtime. Where’s the best place to start looking to find out why the ICE server stops responding?

Sean