Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Accessing the uhd_usrp object

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Accessing the uhd_usrp object
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:52:59 +0100

In GR 3.7, the shared pointer is usually blockname::sptr;

I can't really point you to a very good example, but when you call
top_block.connect(src, sink) in C++, you're giving it spointers :)

As I said, whenever you make a block, you actually get a shared pointer to that instance, and not the object itself.