Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pfb_arb_resampler_ccf

From: Marcus M??ller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pfb_arb_resampler_ccf
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:14:37 +0100

Hi bzs,

please always reply to the list, so we can all help you.
I'm very sorry, but I can't explain the concept of a polyphase filterbank in a few sentences; please refer to literature for this. On how it realizes this: The only thing I could do is look at the source code and translate C++ to english; I think it's better if you do that yourself.

Greetings,
Marcus