Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Font Size in GNU Radio Companion

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Font Size in GNU Radio Companion
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:18:05 -0500

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Robert James <address@hidden> wrote:
> The font size in GNU Radio Companion seems to be fixed and quite
> small, at least for those with visual impairements.  Is there any way
> to change it (either via GUI or via a source edit)?

Nothing right now. In the past, I've used the accessibility options or
universal access options in Linux to change the font size of the
entire system. In this case, it was to make the font of GRC large
enough to show through a projector. However, we're working on
overhauling a lot of GRC in the upcoming months, which will hopefully
allow us to have this sort of flexibility.

Tom