Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSParam Error

From: Paul B. Huter
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSParam Error
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 17:49:03 -0600

As always, thank you, Marcus.

I am thinking about getting rid of the graph (and throttle, now), and making another setup to run the output file from the original (through a throttle?) to the graph to look at smaller pieces. I want to be able to look at (say) 5MHz-10MHz, so my plan is to set the FFT to be 5MHz centered on 7.5MHz. However, I am not sure if that is correct. But - first step is to get my data.

Thanks, again, Marcus.

Paul B. Huter