Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT --> IFFT

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT --> IFFT
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 08:40:45 +0100

Hi Robert!

This is strange -- but could be explained by the fact that numerical inaccuracy
don't allow us to *exactly* recreate all values during fft-ifft operation.
Also, make sure you use a rectangular window.

How do you know there is this very low frequency carrier? how low is it? How
much power does it have?

Greetings
Marcus