[Discuss-gnuradio] Invalid Argument/Failed to Allocate Buffer

From: Paul B. Huter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Invalid Argument/Failed to Allocate Buffer
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 17:17:39 -0600

I am trying to play back my recorded data and I get the following:

3 instances of vmcircbuf_sysv_shm: shmget(1): Invalid argument

allocate_buffer: failed to allocate buffer size of 25784 KB

Those four lines are repeated, then

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
what(): std::bad_aloc

My flow is a file source to a throttle to a frequency xlating fir filter to a wx gui fft sink. Sample rate is 50M.

Any ideas?

Paul B. Huter