Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] How to use RX1 channel on USRP

From: Luong Tan Phong
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] How to use RX1 channel on USRP
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 07:38:02 +0700

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your reply.

On RX1 channel, I've added a demodulation module. The demodulator get data from the cordic_z24 module (via clip_reg module) and out to dsp_rx_glue module (you can see on the attacked file). The data rate on RX1 depend on the symbol rate of demodulator.
I can't get only data from RX1 on PC. Therefore, on PC, I've configured UHD to receive data from both channel (RX0 and RX1) with sample_rate is 5Msamples/s (160 Mbit/s), data rate of RX1 is 18Mbit/s. One error appeared when program run:

UHD Error:

    The receive packet handler failed to time-align packets.

    67936 received packets were processed by the handler.

    However, a timestamp match could not be determined.

Could you help me to get only data from RX1 or both RX0 and RX1 channel, please?

Thanks.

Best regards.

LTP