[Discuss-gnuradio] Rx/Tx

From: António Gomes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Rx/Tx
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:10:43 +0000

Hi all,
I'm trying to make a pulse repeater but i don't know how to make it with GnuRadio Companion. I have no knowlodge on USRP and python, I can say i'm really a noob, but I've been able to send and receive the signal but what i want to do is to send the signal and then stop, after a while, send again and stop and so on.
Another question is if i want to stop it after 6 times, how can i make it stop?

Thanks to all in advance,
Kindest Regards.
---
António João Matos Gomes