Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio with OSX 10.9

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio with OSX 10.9
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 19:52:02 +0100

Nella citazione in data Mon Dec 2 19:42:56 2013, Michael Dickens ha scritto:
Hi Arturo - GNU Radio 3.6.5.1 should now work within MacPorts; I've tested on
10.8 and 10.9, but the fixes should be backward compatible to at least 10.6,
maybe 10.5.  All of the GNU Radio ports should work right now within MacPorts.
If you want to build these from source outside MacPorts, I'd advise to pretty
much follow what the Portfile does including needed patches.  For example, to
get SWIG working on 10.9 you have to copy the whole swig/std directory to a
place where SWIG files will be looked for, then patch the correct files in the
copy.  Hope this helps! - MLD