[Discuss-gnuradio] How to turn-off TX of UHD sink in gnuradio companion?

From: mlustig
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to turn-off TX of UHD sink in gnuradio companion?
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 00:37:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi --

I just got my USRP B200. I'm able to receive and transmit with it. It is
very nice!
I have one issue. In gnuradio-companion I pipe an FM modulated signal into
UHD sink with the TX/RX output.
I would like to have a button that turns the TX off to allow RX on the same
port. I can not find a way to do that within gnuradio-companion. Anybody has
an idea?

My workaround right now is to turn the transmit gain down, and change the
center frequency of the transmit away while receiving in RX2 port. This is a
"full duplex" mode, but I would really like a half-duplex on the RX/TX.

Thanks!

-- Miki