Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX Lo leakage to LFRX

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX Lo leakage to LFRX
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:06:30 +0100

Hi,

The box is the first step; you also need to block the power supply line against any incoming RF, your 10.7 MHz IF out needs a low pass filter that cuts off all higher frequencies coming back in on this path, and your 433 MHz in needs to be shielded 100%, with some double shielded coax or semi rigid.

The LO strays quite a bit, it is not a very good idea to have a second RX on the same frequency in one box...the fun with direct conversion receivers :-)

Ralph.