Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte updated to GNU Radio 3.7 API

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte updated to GNU Radio 3.7 API
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:47:26 -0800

Hi Ralph,

unfortunately there are no screenshots yet. I guess it is a good idea to add some. After the estimator, there should be 2 blocks: Decode PBCH and Decode PCFICH. They take the same stream. and work in parallel. Then after Decode PBCH there is supposed to be a 'Decode BCH' block. These blocks may need some time to generate because they consist of hier blocks. That's kind of the tribute that has to be paid for a clean flowgraph.
If you opened a flowgraph with missing blocks, as far as I know, to make the missing blocks appear you have to close and reopen at least this particular flowgraph.

Happy hacking
Johannes