Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte updated to GNU Radio 3.7 API

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte updated to GNU Radio 3.7 API
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 08:11:46 -0800

Hi Mike,

just saw this mail. Basically this means that you're using an old
version. Newer versions don't use these files any more. I recommend
updating your gr-lte version. It runs on GR 3.7 now, so you don't have
to worry about an old version there and I put in all the bugfixes into
the latest master branch.
Besides that, which version do you use exactly?

Happy hacking
Johannes