Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to use WX widgets

From: Sandhya G
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to use WX widgets
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 14:21:27 +0530

well i'm running into new problem using constellation block .

  File "/home/sandhya/top_block.py", line 16, in <module>
    from gnuradio.wxgui import constsink_gl
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/constsink_gl.py", line 25, in <module>
    import const_window
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/const_window.py", line 25, in <module>
    import plotter
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/plotter/__init__.py", line 22, in <module>
    from channel_plotter import channel_plotter
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/plotter/channel_plotter.py", line 23, in <module>
    from grid_plotter_base import grid_plotter_base
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/plotter/grid_plotter_base.py", line 24, in <module>
    from OpenGL import GL
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/OpenGL/GL/__init__.py", line 11, in <module>
    from OpenGL.GL.VERSION.GL_1_2 import *
ImportError: No module named VERSION.GL_1_2

Checking out the previous thread I found two solutions

"First, you can probably install python-opengl on your system. Or you can turn of GL support by editing the file in (probably) /usr/local/etc/gnuradio/conf.d/gr-wxgui.conf and change the 'style = auto' option to 'style = nongl"

But either of the two solutions are working and throwing me the same error.

Anyone can help me on this

Thanks
Sandhya