Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gaussian elimination or matrix inversion (solving

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gaussian elimination or matrix inversion (solving a linear system) in GNURADIO
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 13:08:23 +0100

Hi Nasi,

GNU Radio itself is not a math system. That being said, there are several math frameworks for C++ and Python; furthermore, if you're writing your own Python blocks, your work parameters are usually numpy ndarrays, and numpy (together with scipy in general) gives you functionality very similar to Matlab with respect to matrix operations. See the Numpy and Scipy references for further information.

Hope that helped,

Marcus