Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio at FOSDEM 2014

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio at FOSDEM 2014
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 12:01:55 -0500

On 01/05/2014 08:52 AM, Martin Braun wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Kristoff Bonne <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> GNUradio is (ofcourse) a big part of this track.
>>
>> I am very interested in attending it.
>> Question:
>> Is this something I should take my laptop with me and where we can try out
>> while attending, or is this more a "relax and listen" kind of event?
>>

> Hi Kristoff,
>
> both. Have a look at the schedule:
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/FOSDEM14
>
> We have talks, tutorials, and some time set aside for general hackery. See
> you there!

Also, remember the talks etc are on Sunday. There is loads to see on
Saturday also. I have to split time with the OpenEmbedded people, but I
would suggest the SDR people try to meetup on Saturday somewhere.

The beer event on Friday is fun, but it gets very crowded. There are
loads of smaller bars around the Grand Place that are good for talking
though.

Philip