[Discuss-gnuradio] ../../lib/libgnuradio-fcd-3.7.3git.so.0.0.0: undefine

From: ikjtel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ../../lib/libgnuradio-fcd-3.7.3git.so.0.0.0: undefined reference to `libusb_handle_events_completed'
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 18:31:26 -0800 (PST)

This error occurred when attempting to do "./pybombs install gnuradio" - after I manually overrode the recipe to build libusb-1.0.9 from source.  That made uhd happy [after I found it was still looking for the one in /usr/include/, and corrected that], and the process got 90% of the way done compiling gnuradio before the above linker error...  Tomorrow I'll fix using whatever trick is necessary, just wanted to post in case it's interesting to anyone.  :-)

Best

Max