[Discuss-gnuradio] Time

From: Paul B. Huter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Time
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:19:52 -0600

I am looking for a block that will give me a time while I am playing back my data in GNURadio Companion. By this, I mean something that will pop up when I start my flow and show me the time since the flow was started. I do not care if it does not stop, I just want to be able to have a reference point for how long my FFT Sink has been playing. Is there such a thing? I have looked through all of the blocks in GRC, and I am probably just missing it or not recognizing it.

Thank you.

Paul B. Huter