Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] an "Attaboy" to Mr. O'shea & pybombs

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] an "Attaboy" to Mr. O'shea & pybombs
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 14:24:57 +0100

On 01/17/2014 02:49 AM, ikjtel wrote:
> One of the toughest problems to crack has been making OP25 easier for
> users to install.

Yep, PyBombs is a great tool, and I've also used it a lot to GNU
Radio-fy any given machine without much interaction my part.

I'd like to remind anyone that you can add your own projects to PyBombs!
If you're the creator of any out-of-tree module, PyBombs is an easy way
to distribute it to others.

Have a look at the PyBombs page if you're not yet familiar:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/pybombs/wiki/QuickStart

You can add your own project by creating a simple 'recipe' file and
adding it to the repository (e.g. by pull request).

MB