Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot add an additional parameter to custom bloc

From: jeroen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot add an additional parameter to custom block
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:32:36 +0100

Koslowski, Sebastian (CEL) schreef op 2014-01-21 15:16:
Hi Jeroen,

On 01/21/2014 01:57 PM, address@hidden wrote:
* I changed the XML file to reflect the additional parameter

It boils down to top_block.py, where I see a call to my block with
only 3 parameters while in all files I can see, 4 parameters are
defined.

Sounds like you haven't updated the template in "<make>...</make>" (in
your blocks' XML description).

If that doesn't help, could you maybe post the XML?

Sebastian

How could I be so stupid to overlook that line, spent nearly 3 hours on this... In my first attempt I apparently only added the additional <param>, and in further attempts (newly generated block) I also copied the erroneous <make> line into the new xml-file.

      :-|

Anyway, you saved my day, it works again. Thanks!