[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-fcdproplus now in MacPorts

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-fcdproplus now in MacPorts
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:55:28 -0500

Volker (dl1ksv) and I fixed the build issues with gr-fcdproplus on OSX in the
past couple of days, and this morning I pushed the gr-fcdproplus port to
MacPorts < https://trac.macports.org/changeset/116194 >; I also changed the
gr-osmosdr port to by default include this new gr-fcdproplus port <
https://trac.macports.org/changeset/116196 >.  These changes should be live by
10:30 AM/US/ET.  I do not have a FCD of any type (normal, pro+, whatever) on
which to do testing ... so, anyone out there with one I'd love to hear some
feedback if these changes work for you.  If things don't work with
gr-fcdproplus or gr-osmosdr on OSX please be in contact with me and we'll try
to get things fixed up.  Happy hacking! - MLD