Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] header_payload_demux_impl.cc - problem when using

From: Aditya Dhananjay
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] header_payload_demux_impl.cc - problem when using random bit stream (variable trigger location)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:16:24 -0500

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:03 PM, David Halls <address@hidden> wrote:
Ah, I see. You want to isolate the effect of the channel. I believe it will be difficult, if not impossible, to remove the slight jitter of the trigger, even in very high SNR - perhaps others can comment/help?

Yes, that is correct. It is impossible to *eliminate* the jitter in triggers from Schmidl-Cox. But I want to minimize it, and have edited the plaueau/peak detector code to do just that. (all in a hackish manner!)