[Discuss-gnuradio] SNR estimation for QAM modulation

From: Henry Jin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SNR estimation for QAM modulation
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:37:51 -0700

Hi all,

I'm wondering if SNR estimation by using the probe_mpsk_snr_est_xx can be applied to QAM modulation as well? I checked the source code and found nothing specific tied to MPSK modulation. Also, I found Tom has a blog about SNR estimator years ago
http://www.trondeau.com/grcon12-hackfest/2012/10/1/snr-estimators.html
But it seems the referred grc file has been removed. Can I still get the files from some repository?

Thanks
Henry