Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sched is requesting more input data than we can p

From: Miklos Maroti
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sched is requesting more input data than we can provide
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 14:59:16 +0100

Hi Martin,

But the buffers are already allocated, and I assume that they are not
resized dynamically. So even if you change the relative rate at
runtime, you will get into the "sched: <xxx> is requesting more input
data than we can provide" error. So I do not understand how the
scheduler is going to use the relative rate info WHILE the flowgraph
is running. I assume it uses only the forecast method only, no?

Miklos