Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] flow graph with high complexity operations

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] flow graph with high complexity operations
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:53:49 +0100

On 29.01.2014 12:30, Nasi wrote:
Hi all,

I've created a simple flow graph with three components. The first one
generates K * L number of values (it is a loop), it passes them to the
next one where I do some operations on them.
I want it to run just once and then stop it. Therefore In The first
component I add
: boost::this_thread::sleep(boost::posix_time::milliseconds(50));
and in the last one 'exit' function.

The problem is that it runs only for a limited number of K*L. When I
increase K or L, it does not run at all. Lets say, I set K to 100 and L
to 2, then It runs only for 62 numbers not for all of them.

I do not know what can cause it. Can you help me?

Nasi,

you'll need to provide more than this. Code would be best for explaining what you're trying to do.

MB