[Discuss-gnuradio] hier blocks with message output pads

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] hier blocks with message output pads
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:20:36 -0500

Hi there,

I am having the following problem:

I create a simple hier block in grc and one of the outputs is
a message. I added an output pad with message port, but I see two issues:

1) the colour of the pad connection is not exactly the same as the message connection (maybe this implies something...)

When I compile the block, the python code does not have any
signature that refers to the message output.

Am i doing something obviously wrong?

Thanks
Achilleas