Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Live DVD for i386 ?

From: M Dammer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Live DVD for i386 ?
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 14:34:18 +0000

I have made a Gnuradio Live DVD named SDRLive for i386 based on Gnuradio
3.7 last November. The main software package on the DVD is Gnuradio, but
I added some useful other SDR packages (Quisk, Linrad) plus plotting and
audio DSP software as well. I was inspired to do this because I was
asked to do a presentation of SDR and of the missing i386 disk and I see
the need for a beginner friendly live DVD.
I wanted to publish the DVD, but I had to put it on the backburner
because of a death in the family.
My problem is that I have no place to host the DVD via FTP/HTTP or
Bittorrent and I only have a fairly slow rural broadband connection here
in northern Scotland, so I want to avoid uploading the 1.8Gb image
several times.
I am happy to release the DVD if anyone can provide hosting space or
point me in a direction where I could do this free of charge.

Mark