[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: synchronization between blocks

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: synchronization between blocks
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 22:50:19 +0100

Hi all,

Thank you Michael for you generous answer.
The point is that my clk sync block is probably the source of troubles, but don't know yet why.
Namely it starts ok, the rssi is correct, but then it stops working correctly, and I can see in some log file that correct rssi value was sampled earlier. However, I am continuing with the hunt.

Thanx again,
Nemanja