Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Documentation for out-of-tree module

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Documentation for out-of-tree module
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 10:35:06 -0500

Tom,

thanks,for the reply.

Just want to confirm that in the current way gr_modtool generates a new OOT module,
no matter what content we put on the "docs" directory, this will not result in an invocation of doxygen, and thus it will not generate ANY kind of manual
(not necessarily from header files, but even , say, a intro page for the module).

Can you confirm that.

thanks again
Achilleas

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 4:58 AM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Achilleas Anastasopoulos
<address@hidden> wrote:

> To add to the question:
>

> And what about the documentation on the C++ header files?

Achilleas,

We definitely want to support this. Possibly we just don't have the
hooks that take the doc xml output and insert them into the GRC files.
Will have to check into the issue.

Tom