[Discuss-gnuradio] Why does Airprobe no longer work with current GNU Rad

From: zhenhua han
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why does Airprobe no longer work with current GNU Radio?
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:11:45 +0800

Hi all,

I'm new here to use GNU Radio. And I'm trying to decode GSM signal with airprobe.

In GSoC page of GNU Radio, I found these words:

"It no longer works with current GNU Radio versions, and doesn't make use of any of the new GNU Radio features."

What are the detailed reasons? Moreover, what are the new features?

Best wishes,
Zhenhua HAN