Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] funcube pro +

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] funcube pro +
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:13:21 +0100

If you run linux on your laptop try

lspci -k

and look for USB. Then you can find the controller type.

USB 3 supports higher speed than USB 2 and should offer more bandwidth. But on my desktop system the dongle only runs on the USB 2 port not on the USB 3 port. The same happens with the funcube pro that requires lower bandwidth than the pro +. On my notebook there exists only an USB3 controller Intel 8 Series/C2200 and it works flawless.

--Volker