[Discuss-gnuradio] rrc_taps filter coefficents problem in polyphase cloc

From: zielalaoui
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] rrc_taps filter coefficents problem in polyphase clock sync
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:29:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I m trying to realise QPSK trasmission shown in the tutorial of Tom Rondeau
available in this link
http://www.trondeau.com/storage/grcon12/rondeau-mpsk_tutorial.pdf
I meet problem when i try to add the vector of taps in the polyphase clock
sync. I followed the example by creating a variable named *rrc_taps* and
value of *firdes.root_raised_cosine* to obtain directly the coefficients but
i still have error that the polyphase clock sync taps should by a float
vertor. I think that the problem is the definition of the function
*firdes.root_raised_cosine* which provide filter taps. Have you any
propositions for me?
Thanks for your help
Zakaria