Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] rrc_taps filter coefficents problem in polyphase

From: zielalaoui
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] rrc_taps filter coefficents problem in polyphase clock sync
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:13:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi Martin,
Thanks for your answer, actionnally I don't have a code yet because I am
trying to run simulation from the flowgraph directly. The problem is in the
polyphase clock sync, in this block i should define several parameters even
the filter taps. Normally, I should add coefficients values or provide a
function able to calculate them. in the tutorial
http://www.trondeau.com/storage/grcon12/rondeau-mpsk_tutorial.pdf , Tom used
this command *firdes.root_raised...* which i think that's
firdes.root_raised_cosine and maybe I missed something, therefore it still
red so the block cannot be functional. The question is how can i obtain the
filter taps on my polyphase clock sync by using firdes.root_raised_cosine?
Any proposition is appreciate
Zakaria