Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Should return the number of input or the number o

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Should return the number of input or the number of output?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 17:15:00 +0800

Yes I agree with you all.
Everything are now clear and readable.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Activecat

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 5:08 PM, Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:

Well, it's basically the idea of not writing a special case for a
single type of block; and if you are aware that sync blocks are only
subclasses of normal blocks that implement a general_work which
consumes *and* produces the return value of work, than everything is
clear and readable :)
Greetings,
Marcus