[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Proposals on Melange

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Proposals on Melange
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:19:34 +0100

I would like to remind all students to submit their proposals to google-melange.com as well. If you have your proposal on github, which is the recommended way to do this, all you have to do is post a link (if you post the whole thing on melange, you have to update it there *and* on github, but we really don't care where you put it).

It's essential that you are in the system, though, so posting *something* on Melange is not optimal.

All students that haven't gotten feedback yet: We're very busy with many different things right now, but we'll get back to you.

Martin