[Discuss-gnuradio] Another newbie question

From: Mike Harpe
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Another newbie question
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:03:21 -0400

So I tried out the PyBombs install method as documented on the wiki. Very nice. No worries about missing pieces, almost.

Apparently the version that is out there doesn't know how to make python-lxml. I also cannot get the build to complete due to what appears to be an issue with libusb.

My question is: How do I select a 'stable' release? I suspect I am getting the bleeding edge release and I am not that adventurous yet.

Thanks! I'm having a great time with the software otherwise.

Mike Harpe, N4PLE
Sellersburg, IN