Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference 2014 - Registration is Open!

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference 2014 - Registration is Open!
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 19:20:23 +0000

I’d be happy to help! I’m sure classroom-style lectures will be covered by a few people who have already presented the material a bunch of times (Tom, Johnathan, etc.). Maybe you could use a bunch of more experienced GR people in small breakout sessions or to oversee hands-on tutorials, etc. I’ll be on the lookout for how to get involved.

Sean