[Discuss-gnuradio] Contest

From: Tristan Martin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Contest
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:00:17 -0400

Hi,

Just to let people know we an academic contest (US only) for winning a PicoSDR kit with MIMO OFDM ref design (FPGA), it supports GNU Radio (GigE and PCIe).

·         You can submit with an existing (ongoing) project, it doesn’t have to be a “new” project.

·         We do NOT get involved in the project execution or ask for any actual results. The contest is just about giving away an SDR platform based on submitted “project ideas”.

·         Points are attributed for the use of GNU Radio (http://content.nutaq.com/2014ContestDetails.html).

He is the registration form for those of you who are interested:

http://content.nutaq.com/2014ContestRegistration.html

Cheers,

~Tristan

AVERTISSEMENT CONCERNANT LA CONFIDENTIALIT?
Ce message est strictement r?serv? ? l'usage de l'individu ou de l'entit? ? qui il est adress? et peut contenir de l'information privil?gi?e et confidentielle. Toute divulgation, distribution ou copie de ce message est strictement prohib?e. Si vous avez re?u ce document par erreur, veuillez s'il vous pla?t nous t?l?phoner imm?diatement et nous le retourner par courrier ? nos frais.

CONFIDENTIALITY
This present document is strictly reserved to the use of the person to whom it is addressed. This information can be privilege or confidential. Any disclosure, distribution or reproduction is prohibited. If you received this communication by mistake, please contact us.

  ­­