Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] libgl in gnuradio-dev-image

From: Richard Cagley
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] libgl in gnuradio-dev-image
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 17:24:12 -0700

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Richard Cagley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Richard Cagley <address@hidden> wrote:
This is likely pretty simple, but I can't figure it out. I'm getting a bitbake error trying to build gnuradio-dev-image. Here are my steps:

git clone address@hidden:balister/meta-sdr.git
source oe-core/oe-init-build-env build bitbake
edit bblayers.conf (shown below)
bitbake gnuradio-dev-image

Then I get ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'virtual/libgl'

Here is the relevant section from bblayers.conf

BBLAYERS ?= " \
  /home/rcagley/meta-sdr/oe-core/meta \
  /home/rcagley/meta-sdr/meta-oe/meta-oe \
  /home/rcagley/meta-sdr/meta-oe/meta-filesystems \
  /home/rcagley/meta-sdr/meta-oe/meta-networking \
  /home/rcagley/meta-sdr/meta-sdr \

any ideas?

Not sure if this is "proper" but I found if I added
DISTRO_FEATURES_DEFAULT = "opengl x11"
to local.conf it builds

This is a better way to perform what I started off with
https://github.com/balister/oe-gnuradio-manifest
it takes care of all the dependencies and provides the same meta-sdr build functionality.