Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Performance drop with upgrade to 3.7

From: Luke Berndt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Performance drop with upgrade to 3.7
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 12:52:37 -0400

Thanks Guys! I am rebuilding with Debug turned on and I also enabled Control Ports in the compile. Hopefully this should help highlight the major CPU hogs.

Marcus - build-gnuradio is an awesome script. Thank you so much for the time you put into keeping it current. It is the only reliable way I have found to install GnuRadio on Ubuntu 13.10.

 - Luke