Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with packet decoder for gmsk

From: Ank
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with packet decoder for gmsk
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 23:13:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Martin, i tried with replacing uhd  with channel model, I had good
signal at the receiver after gmsk_demodulator but I'm facing the same
problem i.e with packet decoder no out put after here.

Even I tried with removing uhd and directly connecting them even though I
have the same problem like below shown

Random_source=>Packet_encoder=>gmsk_modulator=>rational_resamlper_1=>--!

!

!---------=>rational_resampler_2=>low_pass_filter=>gmsk_demodulator=>packet_decoder=>scope_sink/file_sink

no output/signal after packet decoder,what would be the problem which side I
have to concentrate to remove the error.

Thank you

Ank