[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-drm for GNU Radio 3.7 available

From: Jordan Johnson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-drm for GNU Radio 3.7 available
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 21:25:38 -0700

Exciting! This should help one of my projects along nicely.

Problem is, they blocks do not show up....at all. I am using as up-to-date version of GNURadio that is available to pacman. The make goes fine, make-test passes with flying colors, and install appears fine too; no blocks though.  I attempted to place the blocks in the custom block folder; still no dice.

If it helps, packages and their versions:
gnuradio-3.7.2.1-2