Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pad source&&Wifi physical layer input/output

From: zhangwen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pad source&&Wifi physical layer input/output
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 10:34:15 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

The GRC Program Picture in attachment.

-----原始邮件-----
发件人: zhangwen <address@hidden>
发送时间: 2014年4月16日 星期三
收件人: "GnuRadio Receiver" <address@hidden>
抄送:

Hi,GR

I run Bloessl's "802.11 OFDM physical layer" GRC program.
The input and output block are "Pad source" block.
What is the funcion of "Pad source",how to use "Pad source"?
If I want to use "File source" block to be the data input and output,how can I connect "File source" with the system?

Best,
Regards

Owen Zhang