[Discuss-gnuradio] "Slicing" a complex signal.

From: Jordan Johnson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] "Slicing" a complex signal.
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:30:30 -0700

I will try to explain this the best I can.. but here is what I am looking to do:

I have a digital signal that takes up 100kz of bandwidth. I want to "split" this signal and push both halves apart. The best way to explain this is, say you have an AM signal. Normally, the LSB and USB are right on top of the carrier in the "centre". I want to offset the LSB and USB "apart" from each-other, and then have the receiver place them back in their proper place.

I attempted to simply use the Signal Source and try to bandpass them, but that did not work like I wanted it to. All the other filter seem to work on both sidebands, and this won't work either.

Any help here would be awesome.