Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus B200 and USB3.0 works. Or "It's better than

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus B200 and USB3.0 works. Or "It's better than USB2.0"
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 21:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

The Syba SD-PEX20122 works well too.  No issues streaming 46 Msps into GR QT
spectrum or uhd_benchmark.  I get over-runs past that, but I'm not sure if
that's the B200, USB card, or CPU trying to keep up.  Stay away from the
Renesas controller though, that's what on my motherboard and it's a hunk of
junk.

Lou
KD4HSO