Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Post Binary Slicer question

From: Andre Puschmann
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Post Binary Slicer question
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 14:46:48 +0200

Hi,

By chance I am also working on an OOT module for a CC1100-based device.
I started out with a Python version as Michael also suggested, but now I
am migrating it to C++. I actually plan working on it during the EU
Hackfest next week in Karlsruhe.

John, Jay, perhaps we can create a single module for this as those chips
are very similar, something like gr-cc110x perhaps.

Cheers,
Andre