Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Testing

From: Sara Chérif
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Testing
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 05:49:52 +0200

I think maybe there is something wrong in installation also , so I am reinstalling GNURADIO now.
I want to make OFDM system with some requirements on parameters. I don't know how to start . I think I must start by synchronization part as it is the most important part . So to understand how the synchronization is done in GNURADIO , I have to understand the c++ code of the synchronization blocks. But since I found the c++ codes difficult to me to understand and there are too many variables ( I am not new to c++, I used it for 5 years but some concepts like polymorphism are new to me ) , I decided to cout all variables in the hope that it helps me understanding .
Please , advise me if there is another method to understand the blocks. I wonder if I can enter my parameters directly in ofdm loopback example without understanding the code and then getting the system works fine during implementation using USRP.