[Discuss-gnuradio] Out of Tree Block Not Showing up in GRC

From: Jonathan Fox
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Out of Tree Block Not Showing up in GRC
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 10:00:12 -0400

I have two out of tree blocks I want to add to GRC, everything compiles and installs correctly except for the GRC component (not shown in GRC). So this should be an XML issue and I think it is related to my attempts at making a drop down option choice concerning the detection of white space/closed frequencies and verbose output. My XML is attached below and you can see that under Params Desired Detection and Verbose have options.

When I look at other stock GNU Radio block's XML like the low pass filter, I see that some params have opt tags. Do I need these also, if so how would I use them in my case?

Thanks,

Jon