Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to convert from message to complex/float

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to convert from message to complex/float
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 09:49:01 -0400

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 2:54 AM, Hoang Ngo Khac <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Tom, and all,

I've had a look at PDU to Tagged Stream block.
Regarding to adding tags, both this block and Burst Tagger contains add_item_tag() function. Which block inserts the main stream tags? I don't quite under stand what Burst Tagger does since it contains both add_item_tag() and get_tags_in_range() function.

Thanks,
Hoang

Have a read of:

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_stream_tags.html

That will hopefully give you a better understanding of the tags.

Tom